A Church Without Walls
We are affiliated to FOWC - Fellowship of World Christians and charismatic member church of IMCGB, which is a member of Ecumenical instrument with churches together in Britain and Ireland (CTBI) and Churches together in England (CTE).
We believe in the trinity, God the Father, Jesus Christ the son and the Holy Spirit.
We believe there are no walls to ministerial duties, we are commissioned to touch lives with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, and so we operate in that frame as missionaries.
We believe in your totality and personal involvement in your salvation, deliverance and redemption by the blood and name of Jesus.
The Minister of RAP Ministry has been consecrated and ordained publicly and licensed to carry out duties as stated below
- Commissioned to Preach the Gospel
- Officiate with certification christenings, baptism, marriages, and holy communions, consecrate and ordain Pastors, elders & deacons, burials.
We carry out our ministerial duties by the use of the Full Holy bible, holy water, oil and communion wine (from holy land – Israel).
Be Alert! Raising Awareness on Your rights against Spiritual Abuse in the Church
Spiritual Abuse is real and it must be addressed for what it is whether in the church or outside.
Ecclesiastes 8:11 “Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil”
Abusers are to be held accountable and victims helped by the church/ Group, as did O.T Prophets and Jesus Christ and every New Testament author devoted their ministry addressing it.
Old testament prophets addressed spiritual abuse in Ezekiel 34: 5 – “ So they scattered because there was no shepherd and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals”
He wants them to know and us to know that both neglect of the sheep & Abuse of the sheep directly resulted in the wandering of sheep
Jesus confronted people who used their time honoured traditions as a cloak for spiritual abuse as it is today amongst certain groups/churches. Lord Jesus Christ rebuked Spiritual Abusers in
Matt.23: 13 “Woe to you teachers of the law and Pharisee, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to”.
Which means they hinder a person from having a relationship with God and even while promising them the best most godly, committed relationship possible
EXAMPLES OF SPIRITUAL ABUSE CASES
- A church leader tells another minister – “l and my elders have come to unanimous agreement that as Abraham separated himself from Lot, its about time you separate yourself from this ministry” based on the information we have heard, l have heard your power is above my power, your anointing is above my anointing, and that l am afraid of you/anointing and you do not pay tithe to the church” and you disrespected me.
- A member of congregation blesses a Church leader with his car and travel leaving his wife in care of the church and the church abandons the duty care and places curses on them at the pulpit that the blessing you should have received for blessing with a car is in the telling which you have told people you blessed him with a car.
- Elders backing the evil of a leadership who twist words and accuse victims (church member) of wrong motives and improper attitudes to achieve his selfish evil intent to destroy life and put an end to so many relationships due to pride and jealousy, by manipulating authority and fear of being exposed through your questioning on issues of legalism, and traditions passed as spiritual
- Victimising by bullying and revoking the licence of a minister without justification for standing against abuse of authority. (For more information on spiritual abuse,click on what is abuse, human rights pages.